Thursday, September 30, 2010

To My Dearest Libra-Sister

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Dearest Joy, I haven't heard from you in a zillion years, and only dicovered by sheer happenstance that you have attained to the rank of Very Beautiful Mother. And so, in the hopes that you are reading this, I hereby fervently congratulate you on occasion of your birthday, and on the adorableness of your sweet baby Audrey.
The first Caroni Grandchild!!!
May she live long and prosper, be the first of many, and bring you all the delights, joys, and marvels of eternal motherhood. May the champagne bottles uncork in your honor today, and I raise my own glass in nostalgic remembrance of our last Libra birthday celebration together, so many years ago... Remember how we all dressed up for Oktoberfest and spent the evening trying not to laugh too hard at Josh and Mitch's 'drunk German peasant' costumes? And then, teetering on our precarious tipsy heels, we took pix down by the pool, and then watched 3 movies in a row... Sniff, them good ol' days...Well Joy, I wish you loads of happiness, fortitude, and fulfillment all throughout this new year! I love you lots! Much love from your ol' crazy-praise libra-sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment