Friday, September 24, 2010

Here Lies Mikey ....


No, wait. Wrong beginning.

HAPPY HANUKKAH!
... (crickets) ...

Bwahahahaa!! Mikey ol' boy, we love you very dearly and wish you, among all those who have the privilege of having been born on this very day, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You rock!
I wish you were around so I could throw a parcel of eggs at you, and believe me, my aim is accurate and deadly... (NYAHAHA)
Besides that, I wish I knew what sort of trinket you would like to be the proud owner of from henceforth--do send me a wishlist if you have one, Mikey dear--and I also wish I knew what sort of wrapping paper you prefer (the crinkly kind, the sort with toothbrushes and Godzilla toothpaste tubes, the fat Santa kind, etc). Please email me your express preferences, at your own expense, and we'll see what we can do.
Well, anyway, Mikey, we would just like to say that we love you bunches and bunches, and we are praying for you on this merry day. Much love from the Martians! And don't forget to toast in our honor. bIG kiss and bunches of bear hugs!
Hip hip HURRAH!

For those pixel-lovers among you, here's a snapshot made by the very mAn himself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sstghou0Gi0

No comments:

Post a Comment