Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Elixir: Scriptwriters Union

Yes, I have officially joined the all-new Scriptwriters Union, Elixir. Its moderator is the celebrated Peter Van Gorder. I'm currently designing our first newsletter (I had to virtually hack my own system again in order to install an open-source design program... Ol' Stevo would be soooo proud of me, I'm sure)
Elixir's aim and intention is to draw out the writing talents of Family people who may not otherwise have an opportunity or audience for their work, with the goal of producing viable scripts for movies, plays; the works! Right now I'm starting to study scriptwriting and related stuff; it all goes hand in hand with our projected goals to open an art school, with the intention of forming a core team of high-caliber artists to eventually produce powerful animation films for a young adult public...
"And the Academy Award for Best Screenplay goes to...."
Wish me luck!
(Anybody who'd like to join this union, please contact me at: sunlitmountainpeak@gmail.com and I will put you in touch with our moderator. No fees involved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment