Well anyway, here are a load of pictures I've been taking of the little girls. I ought to have more by tonight--it is, after all, Danny's birthday, and the girls are preparing a giant extravaganza dinner in his honor. But last night Floppy and the baby were dressed up so cute, I just had to take a few shots of them, and here they are.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Wonderful kiddies
This week my geek-skills nearly died on me. When our network password was modified, my ubuntu-mode laptop refused to acknowledge the new one, and thus I haven't had internet in over 3 days. A crime, I say. I think my employer is about ready to wonder if I haven't died or something.... I FINALLY managed to hack my own system and change the reason I wasn't able to access our network. I'm sure my dear brother-in-law Stevo will be right ripping proud of me. Oh, I also managed to repair the problem with my internal mic, which had apparently died when linux got installed on this little laptop. Hip-hip, hurrah!!! All glory to Jesus.
Well anyway, here are a load of pictures I've been taking of the little girls. I ought to have more by tonight--it is, after all, Danny's birthday, and the girls are preparing a giant extravaganza dinner in his honor. But last night Floppy and the baby were dressed up so cute, I just had to take a few shots of them, and here they are.




Well anyway, here are a load of pictures I've been taking of the little girls. I ought to have more by tonight--it is, after all, Danny's birthday, and the girls are preparing a giant extravaganza dinner in his honor. But last night Floppy and the baby were dressed up so cute, I just had to take a few shots of them, and here they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment