Monday, August 9, 2010

Beautiful Daughters




I suppose I ought to be celebrating baby's first tooth... well, it's little more than a little white dot in her lower gum, but I was so happy to find it yesterday!
I thought I'd show a few pix of the woosel and her adoring big sister. Floppy's a real wiseguy nowadays--chip off the old block, I guess. Heehee! Simply refuses to make cute little smiles anymore. When I whip out a camera, she either runs for her life, turns into a great big pout, or scrunches up her face in a truly foolish just-like-her-mother expression. There's Chantal admiring my favorite green jewelry. Doesn't she look a little big for a four-and-a-half-month-old? She just discovered how beautiful the mirror is. Last night I held her up and turned the bathroom mirror-cupboard inwards so she could see three little selves instead of just one, and she just laughed and shrieked and chirped until my arms got tired. She was a little surprised to find mommy in the mirror, too, but, ah well, life's trials do begin rather early, do they not?

1 comment:

  1. The girls are so big. And don't worry about Florence making faces to the camera...my girls do the same thing, and the boys...well, it's worst...They show all their teeth, or make monster face......Ha !

    ReplyDelete