There is something rather lovely about living by the beach, even if it is dangerously polluted, and deathly chilly in the wintertime. One reason I enjoy it so much is because of the freaky things one gets to sees, such as seeing monstrous 4- or 5-meter long sea lions swimming offshore, scavenging the fish thrown out of trawlers.
I have a habit of collecting artifacts wherever I go; I took to collecting crab claws from the shoreline; it soon got boring, though, as there are so many. So I modified the search, looking instead for complete crabs.
The other day, there was a multitude of dead crabs (in one piece), and while picking them up for display, Danny and I each found a claw belonging to crabs which neither of us would wish to meet--if it were still alive, that is. See if you can find them among the artifacts on display. Floppy insisted on including her little angels in the bunch, for God alone-knows-what-reason...
Notice my shoes at the lower left of one pic. Nobody ever said that photography was my forte, certainly not with a broken lens, hahahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment