
Does anybody know what the title word means? Because I'm really not sure what it is, what it does, or how it works, or spreads. I think that's what Chantal has, though. I thought (and my heart quailed) that she had the measles... but no, hallelujah, it's not measles, apparently. Nor German Measles. And in my quest to diagnose my baby's strange illness (four days of fever, followed by a great big rash on her face, which spread to her arms and back), I at last located something that seems to fit, and it's called roseola. Some sort of childhood disease, is it?
Hurrah, hurrah, she has no more fever. She's exceptionally clingy, though, and is very unhappy unless she's in my arms (or Papa's, or Julie's, or Mikey's). She's chewing on her finger, too, so she likely is teething as well. Poor lil' mite. Well, please do keep her in your prayers, y'all, and pray that the other kiddos in the home don't come down with anything either. Thanks!
Check this out about rosaela
ReplyDeletehttp://www.medicinenet.com/roseola/article.htm
big, sis.