Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb. the First





I have reason to believe that it is J. M.'s birthday today.... is that correct? If so, why then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!! If I got the day wrong, ah well, my bad.
A short dedicatory poem:

A very merry birthday
And happy new year
With a pocket full of money
And a cellar FULL OF BEER!!!!
(Amen...)

In accordance with your wishes (and partly because it would be a trifle sad should you never deign to speak to me again), I shall not post a picture of you here on this site; not even that wickedly awesome picture of you trying to open a champagne bottle on New Year's. Here's a picture of Marilyn instead. :-)
Dear readers, for some elucidation, please follow this link: http://theamazingcat.com The enigmatical character to whom this post is addressed and of whom I am referring happens to be one of the main backbone-elements of this wonderfully fun not-only-for-children site, The Amazing Cat. I'm not actually all that good at eulogies and stuff like that, but I believe I'm sufficiently correct to say that without John-Michael's instrumental presence in the Amazing Cat corps (alongside people like Clara, Luchi, Danny, Arcos, and others), things wouldn't have been quite the same. He is a very talented artist, who employs the greatest of finesse and attention to detail in his charming little creations. I sure wish I had a picture of T-ROT to post here...
Well then, dude, I hereby wish you the very best of fortune and happiness this year; take good care of Clara for us all, and may I presume to offer my finest prayers for your strength, joy and fulfillment for this coming year. Thanks for putting up with our shenanigans for all those months in MdP!
MUCH LOVE FROM THE GOMEZ-MARTIANS!!!
(Especially the tiniest one... I promise to show her pictures of you so she'll remember her favourite old uncle John-Michael next time she sees you.)
So long, and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment