Sunday, February 20, 2011

Floppy's Birthday

My sweet little Floppy is FOUR YEARS OLD!! Wowie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FIRST BABY!!!
We took her to IMAX to watch the new Rapunzel animation--great fun it was, even though it was dubbed in Spanish--and then later we went with the abuelos to the Farola (our favourite fancy pizza parlour). We made sure to bring the camera with operational batteries (a rare occurence for us Martian-Gomezes), but alas, since the screen-thingie is broken, every picture was a literal shot in the dark, and alas, alas... sniff. Not a single blooming picture came out as it should. I'm posting them here as an example of a true photo-fiasco. However, I'm not too proud to say that at least they capture the essence of birthday fun and felicity, which is of course the most important thing.









1 comment:

  1. I just showed Rosaline the photos of her cousins....I think Florence and rosy both have the same big brown eyes...

    ReplyDelete