Well, I've got my internet connection back, praise God, and so I shall be able to actually resume posting on this blog, for what it's worth. I hope y'all didn't miss me too much... wait, on second thought I hope you did miss me. I've got a pile of stuff waiting to be posted here, so much that I doubt I'll ever get around to all of it in the next weeks, as I've put myself on a strict internet ration, so as not to hog all my time, which I ought to be spending in worthwhile, home- and children-related endeavours. I will, asap, recommence violin lessons at the conservatory downtown, if all goes well. Wish me joy!
We had a good trip; the bus trip was comfortable and not too long; nobody got sick, and the lovely company provided us with an assortment of snacks and goodies in clever little boxes, which fascinated Floppy. Of course, I, the chief family packer, managed to forget a few simple and essential objects, such as our pajamas, bath toys, laundry receptacles, and an odd pair of tennis shoes (I packed one shoe of Floppy's and one of bebe's...). Thank goodness Luchi and Arcos haven't travelled yet; I hope they can bring us these artefacts in due course. If not, ... sniff ... well, I'm sure we'll manage somehow.
And here's the only family picture we managed to take of ourselves last year, and a few other ones for your enjoyment, namely of Christmas presents. Aren't the kids CUTE!!

And here's the only family picture we managed to take of ourselves last year, and a few other ones for your enjoyment, namely of Christmas presents. Aren't the kids CUTE!!
The polka dot cloth is something I am dying to see transformed into an original fashion item...good luck...remember, measure twice, cut once...!
ReplyDelete