Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome Clara Ann May!!!

Wait a sec, did I get her name right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
ANYWAY...
This is to welcome the charmingly adorable poochie-cheeks baby, firstborn to Vicky and Chris (a.k.a. Vicosa and Chris "Crocodile" Dundee). Hip hip HURRAH! Hip hip HURRAH!!
Vicky is one of my dearest friends, and thereby her progeny are entitled to forever bask in the loving attentive pampering and cross-patched sternness of their favorite old auntie Praise, and may they never lack for necessities or pinches on the cheeks!!!
This particular bundle of squishy cuteness was born a few days ago, and it was sheer neglect on my part to fail to say so right when it happened, but, as they say, better late than never!
Congratulations dearest Vicky, on your beautiful baby! I'm so glad the birth went well--see, you shouldn't always believe all the horror-stories your best friends tell you. (Heh heh)
Jesus loves--and that's all you actually need to remember--and anyway, it's my private belief that Jesus has a special soft spot in his heart for expectant mothers and tiny babies. He spoils us with his love!
I love you Vicky! Looking forward to seeing you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment