Thursday, December 2, 2010

In Honour of ...

LAURA, my very own tiny baby sister... turning all of 19 on this very day. My great desire was to get her a stunning birthday present, but nothing worked out WAAAAHHH! (sniff) But nevertheless, this is her day, and I would like her to know how very much I love her and miss her, today of all days, and I would give a lot to be there with her now and celebrate!!!
Laura, here's to YOU! I pray that this year will prove to be the very best yet. Likewise, I pray that we can see each other again sometime in the near future, and most of all, I pray that the Lord gives you the precious gift of His guidance!!! And may the fondest wishes of your heart come true for you this year. Hugs and cheers!!! Hip hip HURRAH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment