Friday, November 19, 2010

Visitors!!

Yup! The little girls have awesome grandparents; and they've finally arrived today for a long-awaited visit, bringing all the happiness and treats and big bear hugs and smiles they could stuff into their van. And, to add to the merry number, came our good friend Joella, and her two little girls Wully and Alexia (Wully and Floppy are quasi-twins--that is, they were born a day apart, in the same hospital, Joella and I even shared the same hospital room--and they spent the first 3 years of their lives together as little playmates.) Alexia is precisely one year older than my little monkey-baby Chantal. And rounding off the company is our dear friend Angie, who'll be working with us again next year when we move back to BA. How jolly good to see them all again! I was happily surprised to discover that everybody actually does fit into the house, ha! I foresee a lot of loud screeching noises and plenty of bumps and bustles over the course of the next few days, but hallelujah, life is so very short that every moment of happiness and laughter and pleasant fellowship is important. I hope somebody has a camera handy--if so, I'll post pix whenever I can. Ha-ha!!! Wish us luck and great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment