Sunday, November 21, 2010

Library: Mere Christianity

Yesterday, I opened my email account, and there was a letter from my mom. "Cherie," it said, "As a BIG favor, would you be able to find the book 'Mere Christianity' by C.S. Lewis, and send it to me in a file rather than by mediafire?"
Her reasons for the latter, she said, was that since her internet connection in Madagascar is painfully slow and very costly, out-of-the-way and bulky storage sites like mediafire are inaccessible.
So I acquired the book for her, and then I thought, hmmm... must be good. I had a quick read of it and convinced myself that it's an excellent book, one which I intend to study in the very near future; and worth sharing with you here on this site.
Nevertheless, I want to state here for the record, that if anyone has any trouble downloading a file from my site, or if you'd like to acquire something that seems impossible to find, please let me know, and I'll be happy to send it to you, in the case of the former, or do my best to acquire it for you, in the latter case. And sharing interesting books and literary pieces for the edification of the whole, is, of course, the purpose behind this library and vintage depot. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment