Two special little persons, I only recently (to my shame) discovered, have also recently had birthdays. Since I'm not sure whether my sisters will appreciate pictures of their progeny plastered on this blog, I'll content myself with putting old and unclear pictures.
Firstly, Emilie Justine, who turned a whopping SIX YEARS OLD on the 16th of February. Yes, almost a month ago, tsk tsk, what a bad auntie I am. Isn't she absolutely adorable? Pink little princess. And that's Foyke, their beautiful husky dog, with one brown eye and one blue.
Secondly, little Arturo, or Tu-tu as his beloved family calls him, a big grimy bundle of absolute cuteness, who turned THREE on the 8th of March. He was born in 2008, wasn't he? The birthday paper Gini sent us said 2009; but I'm quite sure it wasn't 2009, that's when I went to visit you, Mel, and he was already at least a year old... Ah well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY LITTLE GUY!
Much, much, very much love to the both of you from your doting old auntie Praise!!! Love, love and more love!
No comments:
Post a Comment