Saturday, October 9, 2010

To the Very Dearest Clara of all...


Yes, yes, I know it's John Lennon's bday today, and 3 cheers for him and all, but more importantly (to my way of thinking), it's CLARA's birthday today. For all who don't know her, she's a wonderful and charming person, thoughtful, kind, and gentle, whom we are blessed to live with here. Too bad I can't put a pic of her here; but if you ever mosey over to www.theamazingcat.com, and happen to notice a pair of very beautiful hands in any of the spots, they probably belong to her; for example the hands that toss the title of the "Get Your Body Moving" song across the robot. She's also the world's next-to-finest cook; I believe I have already said that she ought to open one of those patisserie's or fine cuisine exclusive-clientele-only restaurants--she'll make a fortune over it, that's for sure.
But anyway, I wanted to highlight her birthday here, and say how thankful I am for her!!! Thanks for putting up with me and all my nonsensical ways, and thanks for ... for being YOU!
Hip hip hurrah for Clara!

No comments:

Post a Comment