Friday, October 22, 2010

News From Madagascar

Just got the latest bulletin from my mom in Madagascar, and I'm taking the liberty to post it here.
Now I know everybody's got their own fields to plough, but these missionaries in particular are doing a FABULOUS work, and only with the spiritual and financial assistance of dokes like
YOU, ME, AND THE OTHER GUY
can they can continue to reach more needy people with the sweet love of Jesus and the material basics that impoverished Malagasies have hardly even heard of.
"Well," says you, "there are zillions of other places just like it all over the world. What's so special about Madagascar in particular?"
"Nothing," replies I, "except that NOW YOU KNOW ABOUT IT and now you can DO SOMETHING about it. :-D"
(If ye know these things, happy are ye if you do them, etc...)
Madagascar is a place where receiving a gift of five dollars makes your heart very happy (I oughtta know--I lived there myself for over two years), so please don't hesitate to fork up that bit of extra pocket money and send it right over. They need and deserve it!
The harvest is plenteous, but the labourers are few...
Here's the link to the newsletter. Dig the pix! Way to go, Eldee!

No comments:

Post a Comment