Monday, July 11, 2011

HahahahahahaHAAAAAppy birthday to Joshie!!!


To my favourite, naughtiest little brother Josh, whom I have neither seen nor heard from in longer than a coon's age, whatever that means, I wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Good heavens, boy, I can't imagine YOU being 23?!?!!! What fun! Once again, we are a mere year apart in age, as opposed to two years, and I congratulate you (and deeply sympathize) with all my heart.

The last fourth-hand information I received from some obscure source was that you are a chef or something of the kind, wielding wicked-sized frying pans, and generally improving the palate of the host of gentlefolks residing in your corner of the world. Whether or not that is true, I cannot accurately say, but whatever your current state, location, or business, I wish you every single happiness and felicity affordable. Big, BIG hugses, and many marvellous wishes,
Your favouritistic blister-sister PZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment