It was also the first month where we actually took pictures, and had adventuresome outings, in quite some time.
I also spent several weeks limping painfully over a hurt right foot, and I might have gone in for a slight stomach surgery, only I had to postpone it till later, so I'll tell you about it later.
However, it has also been a month of complete immersion in the realm and universe and character of Sherlock Holmes and Watson, and so when I have not been performing necessary duties such as mothering, housework, and occasional exercise, my mental energies have all been focused around the protagonists of the spanking-new Steampunk Holmes series, particularly volume one, titled, "Steampunk Holmes--The Legacy of the Nautilus."
For the curious reader who has not taken the time to study former blogposts, the Holmes' books to which I refer are ones that I am in the current process of writing, under the guidance and patronage of a worthy employer, R. M. H. His blog, www.theclevermonkey.blogspot.com might serve to elucidate the reader who actually is interested in the stuff I've been mentioning. It's a fascinating project, and one which I hope will garner the respect it deserves. Danny is doing all the artwork for it, and his work is enough to make the book a classic.
As I have spent a precious 18 minutes at this post which I ought to have dedicated to a number of other endeavours, I'm afraid I'm going to wind it up right around now, and promise faithfully to write more frequently in the near future. Lots of love to you!!
Right-ooo! See ya!
ReplyDelete