By gum, I almost forgot to mention Snookie's birthday. She just turned.... what was it ... FIVE on May the 8th. I'm late, as usual, but I thought I'd post a little remembrance anyway, so that she doesn't think her favourite old auntie Praisee doesn't love her anymore, because I do! Here's a song:
We love you NOOKIE, oh yes we do,
We love you Nookie, our love is true
You're far away from us, we're BLUE!
S-Nookie we love YOUOUOU!
Her name is actually Anouk, and she's my little niece by quasi-marriage, (daughter of my husband's stepbrother Stevo). Spitting image of her mother, Estee, by the way. Her family (which includes those two rapscallions Abel and Geronimo whom I posted about a few months ago--they're Anouk's big brothers) recently moved off to Canada someplace, and sniff sniffles we miss them. We miss you dearly every now and then, whenever we stop to think about it. Floppy still remembers you very fondly.
So Anoukie, since you can't toast in tequila, I hope you have a lovely good birthday milkshake, a wonderful new year, and that you don't forget your old auntie Praise! I love you verrry much!
Hip hip HURRAH! (x 3)
(PS. Anouk's birthday is a special anniversary for me, besides; it marks Floppy's Chinese birthday. You know, apparently they begin counting the age by the date of conception rather than the date of birth. Smart people; adds almost a year to one's life.)
No comments:
Post a Comment